Global Continuous Improvement Lead
Senior (5-10 years)
Grow with us as you develop continuous improvement projects that deliver efficiency and effectiveness savings and/or improve customer experience within Finance tower. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. Are you ready to grow your career? Apply today!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Global Continuous Improvement Lead at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Investigating, analysing, and documenting the current state of business processes
- Leveraging Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology as applicable
- Recommending improvements to existing processes and identifying areas of non-value waste
- Driving highly efficient processes and procedures
- Providing progress reports and/or briefings on a regular basis to applicable stakeholders
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing initiatives aimed at improving GBS process efficiency, effectiveness and/or user experience
- Contributing to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- 3+ years experience in data driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven collaboration skills. Ability to build consensus and strong commitment from others
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with key internal/external customer to drive change & continuous improvement
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraint
- Prior experience in a continuous improvement or business process improvement role;
- Lean Six Sigma certification or practical experience
Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues in other locations as well as international locations.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This is a 6 months fixed-term position.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.