Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
We welcome talent that will constantly push the boundaries for newer and better ways of doing things. The global campaign manager is a pivotal role in helping Genpact take growth to the next level through global marketing campaign planning and execution designed to get results.
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of multi-channel marketing activities and campaigns. You have good marketing, communications and program management skills, with the ability to work seamlessly with peers across the marketing function and collaborate with colleagues to achieve common growth ambitions.
- Campaign planning.
- Run the go-to-market planning process and cadence working in collaboration with program owners
Support the Vertical/Horizontal Marketing Leader in the development and execution of the Global Field Marketing Plan for key markets, to position Genpact as a digital transformation leader and achieve key marketing objectives:
- increase brand awareness,
- create demand (pipeline inflow) for our chosen services and
- convert demand and strengthen client engagement
- Make recommendations on the marketing plan based on standard methodologies and performance
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of ‘spaces and places’ frequented by our target audience – helping Marketing decide on key influencers (media, events, industry associations etc.) and where to invest
- Assess market and customer trends, sales performance and growth targets to advise marketing strategy
- Campaign operations
- Drive contact data management by maintaining and updating the contact database across our chosen audiences. Work with Master Data Management team to build campaigns in our CRM system (SFDC), and build lists for multi-channel campaigns including: email, inside sales/telenurture, events, etc.
- Run audience segmentation and customer journey mapping
- Assist in the management of finance provisions (budget management, forecasting, invoice payment, etc) across assigned vertical or horizontal markets.
- Work with central marketing automation teams to build and set up campaign architecture in the CRM (SFDC) and marketing automation platform (Marketo) for integrated system and delivery
- Campaign activation
- Provide project management support across assigned marketing campaigns in chosen vertical or horizontal – drive a difficulty and cadence by collaborating across the marketing, business and growth ecosystem to meet the program results
- Event management support including setting success metrics, leading pre and post event comms, data upload, handling Inside Sales appointment setting campaigns, event logistics, content etc.
- Support the Vertical/Horizontal Marketing Leader in the delivery of the account based marketing program across industries
- Collaborate and lead projects with internal and external marketing agencies to drive outside in thinking and partnership to meet campaign achievements/objectives
- Campaign Reporting, Communication and Refresh
- Supervise and report campaign performance in collaboration with central teams (. Marketing Automation, SFDC, DOMO, , Allocadia)
- Supervise marketing lead progression. Understand and improve conversion of marketing leads into pipeline inflows.
- Up the game on internal communications –
- Enable the Vertical/Horizontal Marketing Leaders with a strong communication platform and rhythm to business partners (. monthly newsletters, quarterly business briefings, campaign exec. summaries etc.)
- Substantiate the business communications with performance data and provide insights on highs and lows
- Take findings from campaign performance and generate ideas for campaign refresh/recycle
- Handle campaign follow-up, reporting and analysis
Desired Skills and Experience - What we require?
Experience & Background
- Shown’ marketing experience, with a passion for B2B
- Experience activating multi-channel marketing campaigns including Events, Outbound, Telenurture, Digital Media, Social, etc.
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at C-level
- Creative, resourceful and takes initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to inspire change, to optimally influence and empower others
- Flexibility in demeanor and behavior
- Commercially savvy
- Negotiation skills in dealing with 3rd party vendors
- Judgement and decisiveness
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.