Global Allocation Management Specialist
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Global Allocation Management Specialist
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Here`s how a day of work might look like:
- Constant new developments and surprises, especially for newly started allocations.
- Discussing internally with plants, other central functions & with suppliers
- Implementing feedback from the different stakeholders into our tools
- Making decisions on strategies regarding approaches on the allocation, implementing them and informing all stakeholders
- Reporting for top management regarding different KPIs
- Coordinating task forces on specific special allocations (. Insolvencies, Force Majeure)
- Degree in Economics/Business Administration or similar
- SAP/ERP knowledge is a plus. Business Warehouse and especially dashboarding applications are a big plus.
- Advanced/Expert Excel & PowerPoint is a must
- Expert spoken and written English is a must
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to handle high attendance conference calls and leading them
- Time-pressure resistance & experience
- Coping with high agility measures and especially ambiguity in terms of tasks, next steps. Planning is always done, however, due to the highly VUCA-impacted business area, planning, actions and decisions have to be revisited and adjusted quickly.
- Overall picture on a company’s operations (. Interdepartmental interactions, involvement in other department’s “technical” issues outside of his/her area of expertise).
- Reporting and controlling experience on department/company level with different stakeholders.
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.