GL Accountant with Russian
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced, Russian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a General Ledger Accountant to join us in our Bucharest office.
- Contributing to the effective and timely delivery of General Ledger and Fixed Assets services, including month and year-end closure activities, routine journals, accounts reconciliations, etc.
- Supporting the alignment within BASSE of the multiple General Ledger and Fixed Assets processes for existing migrated end markets;
- Supporting in terms of General Ledger and Fixed Assets processes the process of migration for new end markets;
- Supporting the other team members by analyzing and eliminating inefficiencies in processes when requested;
- Ensuring that all Reconciliations are completed on time with full supporting information;
- Daily/weekly/monthly duties to be completed according to the department timetable.
Essential requirements :
- Minimum 1year accounting experience;
- Finance/ Economic background;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel);
- Good communication skills;
- Good English and Russian communication skills (other languages are considered a plus);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work well as part of a team, and individually.