German Member Support Representative
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As a Customer Operations Representative at 888Sparkware, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics and aspects of the role – . general account queries, game play, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance as applicable.
- Performing conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Maximizing revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods.
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalating sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Providing translations for the Support Department and any other stakeholder within the Company as may be required.
- Testing new games, products and software if required, and providing feedback.
- Working according to established standards as part of the DE Team alongside the DE Team Leader & Supervisors in the relevant operational location.
This job is for you only if you have:
- Native level or fluency in German and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Communication and customer focus (both verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures and policies.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
- Willingness to work outside of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.