General Operative / Butchers/Trimers
• Location – Ireland – County Offaly
• Salary – Negotiable
• Permanent full-time
PE Global are currently recruiting a number of skilled Butcher/Boners on behalf of a leading food producer in the Midlands. These positions are full time permanent. Given the current situation safety is paramount to our client. This is a Covid free facility, full PPE and masks are provided with strict measures in place to ensure staff safety. Full relocation package available including flights accommodation etc.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
• Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
• Perform a physical role including lifting and standing.
• You will receive certified training in food safety and quality assurance along with training in health & safety and lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
• Butchers/Boners with 1+ years’ experience preferably skilled in pork or beef boning.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• This role involves using appropriate machinery, equipment and ensuring that the highest standards are met across the board.
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to Liam O’Donovan - or call me on