Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is no longer active.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Paints with factories spread across Romania, the Middle East, India and Africa. We are now looking for an experienced General Manager to handle the manufacturing unit in Romania and provide leadership to the entire team.
Overall responsible for managing and orchestrating the entire Factory operations . production,quality, sales, manpower planning, financial planning, purchasing & stores, maintenance and logistics and achieving set goals and optimization of all activities and resources so as to ensure continuous improvement. The GM has the primary responsibility of translating the corporate vision and strategic goals into SMART business goals that are relevant to his business unit/market while ensuring the wellness of the corporate image and position in his market.
Major roles and responsibilities:
- Implements the manufacturing processes and supporting processes in line with the corporate procedures, policies, strategies and achieving overall objectives of the Business Unit/Factory.
- Ensures all statutory and legal requirements relating to the Factory are compliant with .
- Ensures staff adherence to discipline, factory laws, safety, security and cleanliness.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching,counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops own market strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities;presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, sales & marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate functions.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations,and employees; enforcing ethical business practices in line with the corporate guiding principles.
- Works towards attaining TQM certifications as required by the corporate and relevant bodies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices;participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generates and communicates monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reports to the BoD shedding light on key P&L factors, productivity and capacity, raw material planning, actual production and forecast, actual sales and forecast.
- Responsible of creating and maintaining an overall health business culture conforming with the corporate culture and all company business units.
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination,Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management The incumbent should possess:- (Chemistry)/ / . Chemical / in Oil & paints Tech- 15 to 20 years work experience in manufacturing/Production in a reputed paints company. Minimum of 10 years of work experience in handling an integrated Paint Factory independently.
- Do you have Masters degree in chemistry/chemical engineering
- Have you independently managed a Paints factory for minimum of 10 years