General Ledger Subject Matter Expert
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A GENERAL LEDGER FIXED ASSETS SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior - Professional
FUNCTION: Finance – Record to Report Department – General Ledger Team
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
The role will support the optimisation initiatives in process effectiveness and will act as champion of continuous improvement culture within GL team.
Reports to: R2R Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: GBS
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Maximise the use of SAP/other systems by identifying functionality to increase Financial Shared Services operating efficiency
- Coordinate and review standard operating procedures or process manuals to ensure documentations are up-to-date and complete and align to Group processes per the Business Optimization Centre (BOC)
- Provide support to Finance Transformation Projects to ensure smooth integration
- Ensure 100% compliance to Sox for controls in scope
- Test the solutions identified for running activities and review the results of testing
- Raise issues to IT support team, provide required information, manage the UAT and make active follow-up on open tickets (incidents, change requests, waivers)
- Support the Leadership Team with ad-hoc analysis and activities to achieve the company’s overall objectives
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding process implementation status.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience on General Ledger?
- Have you used SAP and Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Table) so far?
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Ledger is mandatory
- Finance background
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically SAP
- Previous expertise with Excel functions such as: VLOOKUP, SUMIF, PIVOT TABLE,
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Proactive and analytical behaviour
- Advanced level for English
- Power . expertise and Macro in Excel are a plus
- Online interview
- What are your salary expectations in RON net per month?