Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are hiring a talented Senior Accountant to join our team in Bucharest office. The Senior Accountant will lead Accounting general ledger and operations, will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions and processes within Accounting for Allianz Technology SE.
- Manage GL Accounting activities for assigned Allianz Technology branches/subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Manage global processes as Provisions, Accruals and Deferrals as well as intercompany reconciliation and group consolidation
- Participation in the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars
- Close cooperation with the regional finance officers of the branches, subsidiaries and Allianz Technology SE accounting teams
- Perform analysis of Allianz Technology SE Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management
- Driving improvements and implementation of global operation processes and quality assurance as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS, HGB and Solvency 2
- Responsible for best practice research, recommendations and implementations
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Good ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Process improvement oriented
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting (Knowledge in German GAAP is a plus)
- Good experience with SAP FI, SD, BW and procurement systems;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European Language is a plus)
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Pro-active behavior
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Flexibility to work with different regions worldwide
- Ability to think in processes and process dependencies as well as ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.