General Ledger Accountant with German language
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For one of our clients, a new SSC opening in Bucharest for a multinational company activating in the Financial Services industry, we are recruiting:
General Ledger Accountants with German (advanced)
- Good level of English (B2 minimum);
- Good level of German (B2 minimum);
- Bachelor's degree in finance & accounting;
- Excellent accounting knowledge;
- Previous working experience in a similar position (General Accounting) - a minimum of 2 years;
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Analyses information and variances. Identify, investigate, and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
- Summarise and report financial and non-financial data.
- Ensures GL, balance sheet, and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions.
- Provide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data;
- Potential evolution to other opportunities within the company;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, in accordance with the responsibilities and exposure;
- Stable company, one of the leaders in the field;
- The opportunity to be part of a fresh-created team of professionals and to work in an excellent organizational environment.
If you are interested in finding more about this opportunity please apply and if your application meets the requirements then you will be contacted by a Manpower Consultant in order to provide you guidance for the next steps.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
All applications are treated confidentially.