General Ledger Accountant with English
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What will your job be about?
The position implies receiving and checking information from both the Accounts Payable and the Accounts Receivable teams. Accounting skills are a plus, since a part of your responsibilities include tasks like month and year-end closings, reconciliations and reporting – and all at an international level. You will develop your customer orientation, analytical thinking and team work skills!
- Responsible for general accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, accruals and prepayments calculation and analysis, closing activities, reporting), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization) and Cost Accounting
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts
- Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients’ location)
What are we looking for?
- An advanced level of English
- High school degree (university graduate or economic studies are an advantage)
- Accounting knowledge
- Similar experience in the field
- Work experience with an ERP system
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.