General Ledger Accountant (SSC)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries,reconciling accounts & maintaining appropriate documentation;
- Analyses information and variances;
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data;
- EnsuresGL,balance sheet,andP&L accuracy;
- Analyses processes to identifyopportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions;
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs;verifying data;
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files;reconciling accounts;
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses;assigning account numbers;requesting disbursements;reconciling accounts;
- Answersaccounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Business Degree in accounting (or Economics) and1-3 years of experience in Accounting;
- Very good knowledge of accounting processes(IFRS / US GAAP preferred);
- SAP experience other ERPsystem preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- English required (minimum B2 level);
- Time management skills;
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Great people culture;
- Attractive salary package based onexperience and expertise;
- Fix Benefits:Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
- A complete package of flexible benefits: Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness.