General Ledger Accountant - English Speaker
The General Ledger Accountant supports the delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which their team is accountable and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
To Join Our Team You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
- Min. 4 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Demonstrated high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy
- Competitive salary package
- Free private medical services
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- 25 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
- Free access to the Bookster library
- Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.