General Ledger Accountant
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
- Support the day to day accounting requirements.
- Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- One (1)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
- Strong Excel skills.
- SAP experience or other ERP system application.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- What is your English language level?
- Do you have experience in using SAP and/or ERP?