General Accounting Team Leader with Spanish
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Spanish - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Coordinating the team in accomplishing the tasks, solving in time and accurately the tasks related to accounting records.
- Supervision and coordination of the team;
- Performing / reviewing the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheet, analysis and review of P&L;
- Carrying out / revising the VAT reconciliation, for the VAT return declarations;
- Carrying out / reviewing the reconciliation between the related companies and drawing up a report on the regulations;
- Reporting on capitalization of assets, depreciation and fixed assets;
- End-of-month reports, discrepancy analysis and administration reporting;
- Revaluation and calculation of foreign currency;
- Capital and reserve analysis;
- Bank statement processing, cash flow forecast and variation reporting;
- Revision of the accounting of bank statements and customer receipts;
- Review of automatic and manual payments;
- Reporting, preparing and verifying reconciliations;
- Reviewing debt collection, customer debts and reconciliations;
- Responds to customer and audit requests;
- Reviews the accounting of Branch entities and coordinates with external partners for possible adjustments;
- Prepares activity reports and dashboards;
- Manages communication with the client and other partners;
- Monthly KPI BVI calculation.
- Availability to work on the following schedule, from Monday to Friday:
- 2020: 1 pm – 10 pm
- Starting 2021: rotating shifts - 9 am – 6 pm and 1 pm – 10 pm;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish;
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience;
- Managerial experience in a similar role is preferred;
- University degree in Finance;
- Very good domain knowledge in General accounting;
- Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word;
- Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation, knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Rigorous and accurate working style.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.