General Accounting Specialist with Polish
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
INNOVATING TOGETHER. Creating innovative products together with colleagues, customers, and partners and exploring new paths. As a leading technology group—this is what moves us. Employees in over 60 countries strive for solutions that support sustainability. Our world is growing closer together and changing rapidly. Do you feel ready to rise to new challenges and to seize opportunities? Do you want to contribute to designing the future with us?
General Accounting, Reporting and Controlling Specialist
- Performs the General Accounting, Reporting & Controlling process in close collaboration with the local entity
- Executes sub-ledgers (closing) activities in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, etc.
- Supports the monthly closing process and the business review of P&L and Balance Sheet in strong collaboration with the local entity
- Prepares and performs standard journal entries in the ERP system
- Performs standard Accounting and Controlling analysis and reporting in close collaboration with the local entity
- Resolves open issues with the local entity
- Performs Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations, as described by local entity
- Offer audit support for activities in scope
- Assure ad hoc support for projects, initiatives
- University graduate in Economics/Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance & Accounting
- Experience in the General Accounting, Reporting & Controlling area
- Experience in IFRS and the local GAAP
- Good Polish language skills, any Czech foreign language knowledge is appreciated
- Very good computer skills related to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- SAP Knowledge or different ERP experience is mandatory
- Hard working person, open to process improvements, team player
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing, successful company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg and become part of a great team! Please send us your resume.