Gaming Operations Manager - Content Management
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This is a lead role working within the central Gaming Operations team. The team is focused on the smooth operation of our Gaming products with responsibility for a wide range of areas including content management, promotional set-up, player management and second line support. The role involves working closely with the six Gaming P&L teams, the Cross-Sell team and wider parts of Betfair to ensure 100% operational efficiency and execution.
The role will report into the Head of Gaming Operations. In particular, you will lead the Content Management activities across all products. You will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders, planning and task management for the Content Management team, focus on quality of the implementation and fulfill stakeholder’s needs. You will also work closely with technical, product management, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and campaigns and managing teams.
- Contributor to overall Gaming/Betfair operational performance
- Lead the Portal and content management area :
- Responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of Betfair Gaming online and mobile presence.
- Management of web and mobile sites in terms of content management; game launches, and use of specialist backend systems like Playtech IMS and Openbet.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all products. Track and report on all site and mobile metrics
- Act as a customer for product and technology teams on the CMS backend tools used day to day. Work cooperatively for defining scenarios and requirements on how operational efficiency can be increased.
- Input into overall prioritization, perform planning and manage exceptions
- Work with the other Operations Managers on processes and be ambassadors in the team
- Lead the workflow definition and execution against it
- Liaise with the stakeholders for clarifying needs. Input on learnings and be part of the P&L process planning
- Organizing team to get things done
- Define best practices and ensure team is adhering to them
- Train and Knowledge share within the team
- Drive technical interviews
- Focused on results and being a problem solver on a daily basis
- Contribute to best practices for operational execution
- Contribute to planning excellence by providing input on how to do things better, what works and should become part of the business as usual process
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in content management in online businesses
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience in using multiple reporting/analysis/analytics tools (GA, SQL etc)
- Experience in understanding and impacting customer behaviour
- Analytical, familiar with interpreting data leading to valuable, actionable insights
- A/B testing
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- High degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment is essential
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Gaming industry
- Experience in Marketing planning and Product planning/development
- Knowledge of using gaming software, specifically Playtech IMS and Openbet