- You will use our proven engine and pipeline to create and polish the next hit in the industry;
- You will have your own project to work on autonomously (after a training period) and implement it from concept to release;
- You will work directly with the design and art team to implement the game as planned (logic, animation, art, sounds, etc.).
- Technical background in game programming is a must;
- Good knowledge of C#;
- Component based game engine experience is a big plus;
- Experience with source control software (svn, git, etc…);
- Passionate, involved, team player;
- Fluent English.