Idea Studios is looking for a talented Game Designer!
Your main task would be designing the story backbone of our wide range of games, predominantly girl games, casual and hyper casual games as well as conceptualise and involve artist and developers to create game feel and best user experience possible.
Specifically, you will design game design documents that describe your vision of what a game is all about and describe everything from functionality to game economy and game feel.
You will be in charge of coming up with the ideas and concepts for all of our future games. Experience in the field is secondary only to your passion for games. You will be expected to follow industry trends and gain extensive knowledge about movements in our field.
With a player base of millions of users every month, our studio is constantly looking to improve and innovate our content, so our future game designer will have a pivotal role in making sure our products always meet the highest standards of content quality.
• You need to have the ability to adapt to new game styles (girl games, casual games, hyper casual games)
• Come up with new ideas and game design improvements for current and future games
• You need to be in touch with the gaming industry and constantly keep track of trends in new casual and girl games
• Work closely with your team. This role will require you to broker knowledge from art and development in order to be able to implement your vision with the games. You should also be comfortable with coordinating and evaluating freelance work, on projects that require external help.
• One last thing, you’ll be working in a team of people, so communication skills should be well polished
In our 13 years of living and breathing in the gaming industry, we’ve managed to put together an amazing creative studio with passionate and experienced game developers, talented graphic artists and dedicated content managers. We design and build stunning children games! Our team works together to deliver top-rated games that reach an audience of millions of players all around the world.
While our main focus right now is online and mobile gaming, we also have various side-projects and investments that we´re keen to fire up. To do so though, we need a strong team and this is where we´re hoping you can step up!
Looking forward to your CV and portfolio!