As a Functional Safety Engineer in Vitesco Technologies you will have thrilling opportunities, including the following:
• To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us
• To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extensive experience in automotive safety
• To learn together with us about the safety standard IS
• To learn together with us about the FMEDA , FMEA methods
• To help us develop products which are both innovative and safe
• To join our worldwide community of key experts in the area
• To interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
You will be responsible for:
• Moderating System Safety Analysis (. FTA,FMEDA)
• Calculating FIT rates for FMEDA analysis using industry handbooks
• Evaluating HW failures to prove Architectural HW metrics and ASIL levels
• Supporting the creation of System Architecture
• Preparing safety documentation for system releases
• Solving design and functional anomalies and ensuring the functional safety of the released product
• Collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities
• Following company standards, international safety standards and development process
We want to help you in your technical journey - a mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility. We will also offer an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Do you have the following educational background and knowledge?
• Bachelor degree in an engineering field of relevance (. Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control)
• Knowledge of embedded systems control theory and model based engineering
• Basic understanding of electronic circuitry and embedded software
• Understanding of fundamental concepts of Physics
• Familiar with formal structured development process
Do the following personality traits, skills and work style describe you perfectly?
• Analytical skills and a structured manner of work
• Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent teammate always willing to give a helping hand
• Attention to detail
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers
• Excellent command of English language
• Willingness to go on business trips abroad
Do you also have additional knowledge about the following?
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods
• Fail-Safe systems design techniques and methods
• Moderation and presentation
• FMEDA method basic knowledge
• FMEA method basic knowledge
• SN29500 FIT rate handbook basic knowledge; or any FIT rate handbook
• ISO26262 standard basic knowledge
• Basic knowledge about ASIL classification
Then you could be the future for us!
What we offer
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.