HR Solution Consultant - Italian
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit .
Functional HR Solution Consultant – Italian
The job as a HCM (Human Capital Management) Pre-Sales consultant is challenging and diverse and you will be working in a multinational environment in our EMEA Sales Consulting Centre in Bucharest (Romania
Frequent possibilities to support opportunities in various industries and countries will give you an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. You will support the HCM (Human Capital Management) Presales organisation for Western Europe and be trained in the Oracle HCM product portfolio as well as the Presales role.
Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the Presales Centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.
What you will be doing:
- Become the internal Oracle expert for a designated product set within the HCM Product portfolio
- Supporting the Presales organization in standard Presales activities such as but not limited to:
- Providing responses to Requests for Information/Proposals,
- Preparing Solution Demonstration by translating our customer´s business needs into Oracle solutions
- Preparing presentations in the area of expertise
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to internal & external customers using the latest web technology.
- Educate partners on latest Oracle technologies and solutions.
- Keep up to date regarding the latest technologies and solutions from both Oracle and its competitors.
- Working with the virtual HCM teams and not only, across the European organization.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of the Human Resources business processes (any of the following: Personnel Administration, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Payroll).
- Worked in a business role – preferably with exposure to HR Applications (PeopleSoft, Taleo, E-Business Suite, Fusion) but other HR software products are acceptable as well.
Non Technical qualifications:
- Good communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Team spirit
- Adapting to change
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Fluency (including writing) in English and Italian is a must, third language is a plus.
Oracle - Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organisation with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Most important is an eagerness to learn!
If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product from a growing portfolio of industry leading products, then this is the place to be!
Thank you for sending your CV to
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"