- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Very good knowledge ( at least 3 years experience) of Accounting booking, Stocks, AR, AP, GL, Balance Sheet
- General understanding of an ERP system ( SAP, M3 is a plus) or a similar system
- Written and verbal fluency in English and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities, organized, with attention to detail
- Customer focused, problem solving oriented, driven to continuous improvement
- Experience in working with deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Defines and documents company business requirements through discussions with the corresponding teams, management and end users
- Translates company business requirements into business solutions utilising application functionality, as a liaison between executive and management staff, end users and information technology staff
- Creates and maintains table driven business rules and other application configuration settings
- Develops and manages project plans to implement business solutions
- Develops with end users, test plans and procedures for implementation of added functionality, custom programs, and software upgrades and system patches
- Automates business process by using application workflow technology
- Develop training curriculum and conducts training sessions
- Consults and coordinates with information technology and/or system vendors to resolve application/system and equimpent problems.