· Manage and lead the development team.
· Support team members in technological challenges
· Implement development processes.
· Manage the knowledge and redundancy inside the team.
· Promote architectural improvements in the solution to facilitate performance, maintainability, scalability and time to market.
· Work closely with different interfaces like testers, product owners and project managers.
· Analyze requirements and provide architectural solutions with development estimations.
· Report progress and status of the project to the stakeholders.
· Manage production-level situations with quick resolutions and minimal impact.
Required skills and experience:
· Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a developer
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader
· Educational background in Computer science or any relevant field
· Core competency requirements:
o In-depth understanding of client/server applications
o Experience with web-based systems
o Experience with n-tier architectures
o Proficient with development in C# over .NET Framework and .NET Core
o Experience with REST services via Web API and/or ASP.NET Core
o Experience with MS SQL
o Good grasp of design patterns and the SOLID principles
o Strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Nice to have:
o Experience with micro-service architectures
o Experience with client-side development using AngularJS
o Experience with WCF web services