Applications are invited for the position of Regular/Senior FullStack Software Developer with significant Angular and Java knowledge, working for the one of Luxoft clients.
Luxoft team members will work for development of a new web application. This application will implement the management of automated tests developed for a FPGA tool builds enviroment. The development stack is modern, involving new frontend and backend technologies.
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards;
• Working with Product Management to ensure customer requirements are adequately captured and understood;
• Delivering new features to the product from design through to development and testing, prototyping where necessary;
• Working with peers and other developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate;
• Performing code reviews to other developers to ensure delivery of features with high standards of quality;
• Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues;
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience;
• Minimum 2 years experience in Java Microservices Software Development working in an Agile environment;
• Practical experience in back-end Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
• Experience with development tools such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, JUnit, SVN and GIT.
• Understanding of data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, functional and object-oriented programming;
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
• Experience in performing code reviews is an advantage;
Skills Keywords: Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular
Reasons to join us