Fullstack Developer - Remote
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues to join our AUSYTeam. As a Fullstack Developer you will be part of the team that develops a complex digital project for a renowned player in automotive area.
- Development of the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines;
- Development of first functioning prototypes;
- Prototype testing;
- Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products;
- Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review;
- Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio;
- Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members;
- Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment;
- Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones;
- Ensure the quality of the product.
- Proven work experience as a Fullstack developer;
- Strong knowledge of backend development with Java technologies;
- Hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot, Junit, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, cloud-native applications;
- Strong experience with Angular 2+, Material, Karma, Jasmine, microservices architecture;
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns etc.);
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN;
- Familiar with: Maven/Gradle, Liquibase/ Flyway, Artifactory/ Nexus, Docker;
- Some exposure to Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipeline for cloud;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.