Full Stack Web Developer (remote)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is no longer active.
Please keep in mind that:
- Only the selected candidates will be contacted by our representatives.
- Not answering the online mini-interview questions will invalidate your application.
We’re looking for someone (preferably w/ PFA) with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven working experience in developing applications with PHP 5 .6+
- Proven working experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Proven working experience in translating static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Solid understanding of programming paradigms
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (nice-to-have)
- Working experience with Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Working experience with Craft CMS, Wordpress (nice-to-have)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
- Good knowledge in containerization technologies: Docker and Kubernetes (nice-to-have)
- Familiarity with development tools (nice-to-have)
- Familiarity with security best practices
- You consider yourself a "Pragmatic Programmer"
- You have high expectations for yourself and of your teammates
- Comfortable with sharing and receiving critiques aka "fearless feedback"
- The habit of getting things done
- A history of taking ownership of your actions, respecting project deadlines
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to openly present your ideas
- Ability to work well with other developers and teams
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
Only the selected candidates will be contacted by our representatives.
Not answering the online mini-interview questions will invalidate your application.
- What did you learn yesterday/this week?
- What is your preferred development environment? (OS, Editor, Browsers, Tools etc.)
- If you could master one technology this year what would it be?
- What tools would you use to find a performance bug in your code?
- What are some advantages/disadvantages to testing your code?
- What's a cool project that you've recently worked on?
- Expected NET salary?
- How soon will you be able to start?