The role is 100% remote, but we do occasionally meet up if it helps move things along at a faster pace.
- Strong PHP (ideally with Laravel as a framework)
- HTML & CSS (ideally with Bootstrap as a framework)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern and OOP principles
- Linux command-line interface
Nice to have:
- Computer Science or a similar degree
- Previous REST API development experience
The ideal candidate should be able to provide estimations for tasks, manage his own time (to some extent) and deliver to the provided estimations.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience. For this role you will be responsible for paying your own tax.