Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Together with your colleagues, you will develop a cloud orchestration product;
- You will be involved in the continuous development for the Planning and Deployment services, using micro-service architecture on AWS infrastructure;
- This product is a part of the company’s Web Services and it is being developed with the objective to be used as OSS-as-a-Service.
- Very good knowledge of programming principles and best practices;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Python development experience is considered an advantage.
- Prior experience working on microservices architectures is considered an advantage.
Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high-tech software & engineering services. Our company is focused on research & development and customer engineering support, and its engineering solution center handles software development, quality assurance & customer support.
Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: automotive, telecommunications, cyber-security, Satcom, mobile applications, new media & broadcasting & semiconductors.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Tellence offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.