For our Life Sciences / Biotech research & development project we are looking for innovative software developers who would like to venture into the development of blood and tissue sample management services, COVID-19 testing and the inherent workflow management.
- Full-stack software engineer with commercial software development experience of minimum one year
- Knowledge of software design and user interface principles, databases, web and open-source technologies.
- Ruby knowledge is preferred
- Agile development processes
- University degree
- Good written and spoken English skills
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.