Full-Stack .NET Developer (Angular)
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an experienced full-stack .Net software developer, who is located in Timisoara, Sibiu, Brasov or Alba-Iulia, to join our development team. The position will primarily involve designing, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our international products. Your focus areas will be architecture, integrations, usability and performance of highly sophisticated web applications.
The Azets IT team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Understanding the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participating in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in testing of solutions
- Use issue tracking and project management platform Youtrack and maintain documentation in Confluence
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- 3+ years experience in software/integration development
- Experience of object oriented development using .NET
- Experience as a developer working with C#
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases and modern web technology
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- Goal oriented, structured and analytical
- Good to have experience working with AWS technology (. ECS, Lambda functions, SQS)
- Good to have experience with Message broker (. RabbitMQ)
Preferably, you have experience with:
- .NET MVC Core
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
Required personal skills:
- Strong attention-to-detail, follow-up skills and results-oriented attitude
- Good presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as a result, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
What is in it for you?
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Flexible Working - Azets understands that as with any family, we all work in different ways and
- Need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!