Full Stack .Net Developer (Angular 2+)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
4000 - 5000
Join our partner Development Team in Bucharest, and become a member of their open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on enterprise projects. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in complex projects.
Our business partner is a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
If you have a talent for programming and want to apply your design and development skills to challenging problems, this is the position for you!
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Mentor the middle .Net Developers employees, look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions / technologies
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation; Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in developing web applications;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer;
- 3+ years of experience with JS, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax;
- 3+ years of experience in web development Angular (2 +) – is a MUST;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc);
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written