For our business partner, a leader company of outsourcing and managing human resources, we are looking for a driven and passionate Full Stack .Net Developer to join their team based in Bucharest.
As part of the Development team and as a specialised .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead the drive in delivering high-profile business solutions. You will be integrating these with existing systems and applications as well as building from inception. Working with a team of analysts, architects, project managers and testers you will be taking the solutions through their full development life-cycle and will be working closely with the business.
Office: Expo Business Park
- Create and define new frameworks and applications within the company.
- Analysis, design, development and implementation of new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Close cooperation with project managers, line managers and colleagues on the project.
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write well-formulated, testable, and readable code.
- Write technical documentation of code, algorithms, and APIs.
- At least 4+ years of programming experience
- Professional experience with NET Framework (C#, Entity), ASP MVC/ASP.NET
- Good experience with NET Web Services, REST, WEB API, MVC, etc
- Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures, etc (SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of UI: HTML and CSS
- Familiar with OOP principles and methodology, web technologies, and W3C standards.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, Windows Server, Active Directory etc.)
- Advanced English is mandatory
- Communication skills – you can be able to explain what you are doing in a technical discussion, but also in a non-technical one.
- Continuously searching for new information and technologies to improve the product.
- Highly organized and possess problem-solving skills.
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain.