- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Very good command of English language ;
Excellent to have:
- Ruby on Rails;
- Front-end frameworks: Angular, React, etc.;
- French language.
- Study and understand the requests for the applications;
- Implement the requested functionality/UI;
- Bugs fixing;
- Validate the applications;
- Be proactive and make improvement suggestions.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.