Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions, technology, digital, strategy, consulting and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and live and help our clients Rotate to the New by adopting and exploring latest technologies.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore modern technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you like to code, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you have:
• Experience with architecting appropriate Git workflows for a project
• Experience with Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
• 2+ years of experience with
• 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Experienced with API development
• Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
• Experienced with modern DevOps tools and workflows (.Chef)
• Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
• Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
• Experience with and Grunt customization
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Design, code and test software modules that meet design specifications
• Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Participate in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business requirements
• Integrate technical and application components
• Maintain, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Perform preventive maintenance activities
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.