Full-stack java developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
For our partner, a global software development company we are looking for Full stack Java Developers.
Are you interested in working on state-of-the-art Java software projects, relational and graph databases, using open source technologies in an Agile environment? Would you enjoy working in an environment that is on one hand friendly and fun, and on the other hand exposes you to international customers and cultures? If you found yourself in the questions above, we want to talk with you. We are looking for passionate, curious software engineers to work on challenging software development.
- Central location: Romana
- Work from home/Remote
- Good salary scheme (with 13th salary) and performance bonuses
- Flexible schedule from the office and from home, (with the possibility to work on evening shift 17-23)
- Professional growth opportunities (internal and external courses, workshops, conferences)
- A standard of 24 vacation days
- Bonus vacation days off with seniority
- Bonus vacation days if medical leave was not taken
- Lunch tickets
- Private medical abonnement business family package
- Team buildings
- Relaxing area
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders and translating these into software solutions;
- Upholding and actively contributing to extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important.
- Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- University degree (IT, Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
- Work experience: at least 5+ years in software development.
- Java 8 and higher, Spring, Spring Boot.
- JDBC, SQL (Oracle)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- JUnit, Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, and analytical skills
- Value a software craftsmanship approach to software development
- Write maintainable, clean, and performance-oriented code – familiar with SonarQube • Working knowledge of building Micro-services with REST APIs
- Web technologies HMTL, CSS, JSF or Angular and web application servers like Tomcat, Payara
- CI/CD Tools: Maven, Ant, Ivy, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus
- Working with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), JIRA, Confluence
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Enthusiastic, creative and having the desire to innovate;
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus;
- Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Spoken and written English proficiency