Full stack developer (reactjs/nodejs)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Monthly net salary
2700 - 3000
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developers who are proficient with ReactJS/VueJS and to contribute to the production of high-quality product objectives for an ERP application development and to be part of a great development team and to work on new and exciting projects.
You will play a pivotal role in product development by developing a complex ERP application in an eCommerce software ecosystem and working closely with the Development teams, Software Testers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architect.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
- Central location: Nearby University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
In this role you will:
- Be part of the ERP application development team for eCommerce, completely covering all phases: defining categories and products, planning, supply, inventory management, sales, delivery, returns, management of marketing campaigns, reporting with feedback, etc.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project that has planned spin-offs to replace other old ERPs in other business areas.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a full stack developer with NodeJS, ReactJS/ VueJS.
- Strong Database knowledge: SQL (MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong experience in creating websites with implementations using REST API.
- Knowledge of security and correct techniques for implementing online applications to respond to the latest threats according to OWASP.
- Relevant experience with ERPs, with a knowledge of the concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation – is an advantage
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Good understanding and applying the principles of aesthetics of a website, to put yourself in the role of a regular user and to provide him with a pleasant but also safe environment.
- Familiar with various devices and screen formats, with the creation of user interfaces with responsive, adaptable behavior.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and their application routine.
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Worked in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.