RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
We are looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails developer that will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the application, for our business partner – a fast-growing start-up that launched the first B2B marketplace platform for the commercial equipment industry, to join his software development team in Bucharest office.
The product is a cloud-based SaaS. The team is working with agile methodologies and those hired will participate actively in the analysis and architectural process for all the features they will work on. Ideas and innovations are well encouraged. The team is fun, young, enthusiastic, and a pleasure to work with.
Office Location: Str. Aron Cotrus , sector, Bucharest.
- Significant vesting stake in the company.
- Work from Home (1-2 workdays/week)
- Salary increase every 6 months.
- Medical insurance
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities.
- Working in a friendly environment.
- Proven experience of writing code in Ruby on Rails framework (2+ years).
- Experience in working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience in working with AWS Stack and MySQL
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Being familiar and comfortable with the agile development workflows.
- Communicate clearly in English, both written and verbally.
- Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
- Experience debugging cross-browser compatibility issues
- Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Friendly attitude, strong communication, and relationship-building skills