Full stack developer - .NET
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Swiss Automotive Group and Autonet Group are two of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing together more than 3’000 people, with operations in Western and Eastern Europe.
In order to ensure a continuous, successful growth, the group is setting up a new IT Solution Center, which will provide complete software solutions for the companies within the group and external partners. We are hiring for our software development center in Cluj-Napoca motivated, proactive personalities in software development area, interested in a successful and long-term collaboration.
Works with other members of the development team to design, develop, unit test, support, and maintain software, web applications and ETL processes using a variety of technologies with focus on .NET
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in web application design and development using Microsoft Technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns, OOP and best practices
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET WebForms/ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET Framework
- Good SQL Server knowledge
- Knowledge of SOA
- Experience with Agile Scrum & MSFT Azure is a plus
- Fair compensation packages (salary and relocation packages) and outstanding working conditions
- A working environment geared towards performance within a highly professional IT team
- A challenging, versatile and highly motivating position which offers both professional and personal development opportunities
- Initial training and induction on the latest technologies and methodologies ensured by the current IT / IS teams along with software delivery partners.