Full-Stack Developer (JavaEE & Angular)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to build high-quality software using Angular JS, Angular and Java EE. You will be in touch with the customer, understand his needs and provide solutions for both frontend and backend - for maintaining an existing web application and develop new features.
Who we are and what we offer you?
Steadforce is us, our strong community, our qualities, capabilities, and innovation. It stands especially for our customer satisfaction and above all for stability and strength.
We always invested in people and a good working environment, ensuring a high degree of stability and a high level of know-how. This emphasis on expertise and experience ensures a constant quality in the projects. Based on these factors, the three values of reliability, quality and innovation were essential to our success.
We are growing and looking for new bright minds.
If digitization is your passion, you want to be part of a dynamic team, enjoy new technologies and share your knowledge with colleagues, then we need to get to know each other.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years working experience with Angular JS and Angular 2,4 or 6
- Over 3 years of experience in software development with Java EE
- Working experience with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle): Relational database design and Query Optimization
- Automated Build (CI) with Jenkins
- Version control (GIT)
- Fast-moving, proactive and solution-oriented software developer, not afraid of taking on technical challenges
- Good understanding of client/server architectures and concepts
- Agile mindset or working experience
- Good communicator in English, German is a plus
What you will be doing:
- Building web applications using Angular JS and Angular as frontend and Java EE as backend APIs
- Understand the client needs, define requirements and implement the solutions
- Writing clean code and keep a high standard in code quality, by applying best practices
- Working closely with developers, testers and other project team members
- Have a good understanding of software industry development standards and applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand
- Work in an Agile SCRUM team
Job location – Timisoara