Full Stack Developer - BI Team
Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
As a Full-Stack Developer in our Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for participating in product development, from idea to deployment and beyond. You will be working in all aspects of the product, from its core back-end, to its custom front-end.
- Your focus will be on developing the new features for the main project of the team – SAM, project that address the finance aspects;
- You will build APIs to connect SAM with finance tools for accounting data transfer as Workday, SalesForce;
- Your experience in ETL will help you to import data and make some predictions from sales tools;
- You will work with team members (developers and Project Manager) to translate existing or new business requirements in terms of coding according to customer needs;
- You will maintain the existing development of application, but also you will take care of your own projects from scratch;
- You will work close with the teams that generates data-sets and that will help you with data integration in SAM;
- You are building the applications by using PHP 7 as programming language and Symfony framework;
- You will write unit/functional testing frameworks (PHPUnit, Behat) for your code;
- Knowledge in working with cloud services (AWS) will help you to migrate some important modules;
- In addition, your knowledge of PMI/Scrum methodologies and cod versioning tools, such as GIT will help you better understand your tasks and solve them.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday.
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after the vaccine is available).
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.