Senior (5-10 years)
English, Romanian, German
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
With 15 million customers, 1&1 is one of the world’s leading web hosting and internet service providers, serving both private and commercial users. The company offers a wide product range, from hosting and domains to dedicated and cloud servers, e-mail and e-commerce solutions.
The technology hub in Romania is the second largest software development center of the 1&1 Group and strives to offer own innovative products for millions of customers worldwide, plus high quality maintenance and dynamic enhancements for our software.
In order to continue our success story, we need enthusiastic people, ready to take part in shaping the internet along with us.
In this role, you will:
- Develop new web applications for the 1&1 infrastructure tooling
- Expand current products used to support the development infrastructure of the entire 1&1
- Develop both front-ends and middleware or backend REST APIs
- Collaborate with the department architect on defining product architecture
- Coordinate with business stakeholders for understanding of requirements and designing of scalable solutions
- Collaborate with people from other teams on product development
- years experience delivering enterprise level applications and APIs
- Passionate about technology
- Very good experience with front-end technologies and frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember, VueJS
- Very good experience writing REST APIs in Java (Spring, SpringBoot etc.), Python (Flask, Django REST etc.) or both
- Experience with using key values stores, preferably Redis
- Experienced using GIT and branching strategies
- Comfortable with build & deployment setup involving gradle, maven, Jenkins and Tomcat
- Experience running a Linux environment
- Strong communication skills especially in English;
- Team player and collaborative attitude, open to feedback and change
- Very good experience with: Hibernate, JDBC, Jersey, Jackson, SwaggerUI is a plus
- Having samples of your work publicly available on GitHub, Bitbucket etc. is a strong plus
Thank you for your application!