How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to#LifeAtOrange!
What we're looking for
Within the Orange Group, the Learning & Development department is in continuous progress and we intend to give a modern and digital face to the Learning Management System used by all Orange employees in the world.
As a Full Stack Developer in our team, you will be part of different projects, in full autonomy.
Who you are
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for technology, web development and design, with the ability to prioritize
- You have 2-3 years of experience in creating websites or web applications
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with PHP and databases (MySQL, Oracle or similar)
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates and prioritizing
- You are fluent in English
What you'll be doing
- Develop web pages and styles for Orange Group Learning Management System or related applications;
- Create, adapt and modify graphic elements to be transposed into code;
- You create dynamic and static user interface elements;
- Create or adapt Java Script.
What you need to know/have
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Good knowledge of PHP and databases (MySQL, Oracle or similar)
- Knowledge of Java Script;
- Minimum knowledge of Photoshop;
- Cross-browser optimization knowledge;
- It constitutes an advantage: knowledge of the concept and techniques of responsive design.
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Working language(s) : excellent English and French (A2 - B1 level).
Education: Computer Science/ Informatics degree
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployercompany. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.