Who we are:
We’re Socialinsider. We started five years ago as a social media benchmarking tool. Today, we’re creating an ecosystem for social media teams and strategists to aggregate the data and offer actionable insights.
We are a profitable, self-funded B2B SaaS startup with more than 200 clients across the globe - Harvard, Edutopia, TBWA Singapore, Tribal Worldwide, OML, Honda, Beko, Rolls-Royce, and many more.
What we do:
We help brands and agencies worldwide to streamline their social media reporting processes, to optimize their time and costs so they can tackle different projects at once, and think of long-term strategies for their clients.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Full Stack Dev that can be a core member of our Dev team.
You will help us build and consolidate the ecosystem of tools Socialinsider offers to social media professionals around the world.
Our stack is Nodejs, angularjs and elasticsearch.
What you'll be working on:
- Socialinsider's dashboard - the client interface used daily by our clients and trials
- Backend - our core services and infrustructure
- Guerilla features - together, we come up and develop great tech-as-marketing ideas
- 2-3 years experience as a Full Stack Dev
- Experience using a single page app framework (AngularJS or others)
- Experience working with 3rd party API's
Why work with us:
The first three years were about creating the product. The next wave for our startup is to build a core team.
- Be one of the pillars of Socialinsider’s growth
- Have a great impact on strategic projects for Socialinsider
- Cozy office at TechHub Bucharest