● Work closely with designers and other developers in a tightly knit, cross functional, agile team
● Work within our customer facing department, setting a new standard for support and customer service with the solutions we engineer
● Design and implement services that are highly-available and reliable, and build features to enable new Tradeshift products
● Write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code
● Brainstorm technical architecture options on a whiteboard with your team
● Be involved in all aspects of product development, from user story to final implementation
● 5+ years of professional experience
● Excellent communicator and team player, ability and desire to coach junior engineers
● Strong knowledge about PHP and with the Laravel frameworks
● Experience with various development / CI tools like Git, Jenkins is required
● Experience with HTML, CSS, JQuery and similar web technologies.
● Skilled with web programming, consuming and building RESTful API's etc.
● Good SQL database skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL server or similar)
● Knowledge about linux, docker, vagrant and other system technologies are a plus.
● Curiosity towards new technology, programming languages, frameworks, etc.
● Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English