We are looking for talented developers to join a new team we are building in Timișoara. Are you a passionate, energetic person? Do you follow up on the most recent updates in web development? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you! Cloud solutions for business communities & a business app store with value-added apps for transactions, invoices and other documents. The future inspires us.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible to:
● Participate in the creation of business logic and data models;
● Analyze, estimate and develop new products and projects based on user stories;
● Prepare demo sessions for stakeholders;
● Work closely with PO, QA and Devops to build qualitative web applications.
What you bring:
● Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
● Experience with: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP or Java;
● Experience with a framework like AngularJS , React or Ember;
● Web API knowledge : REST;
● Unit testing;
● Version Control: Git, SVN;
● Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML.
We would be happy to see:
● Typescript or ES6 knowledge;
● SASS or SCSS experience;
● Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
● Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
● Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
● Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
● Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in the city centre, including working from home.
But we offer more than that:
● Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
● Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
● Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
● Active involvement in a variety of local IT communities and local, national and international events;
● Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.