DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (ANGULAR/FULL STACK)
For pursuing its modernization & globalization, ADP is looking for a Full Stack Developer in Bucharest.
Your mission will be:
1. To work with various Scrum teams in EMEA for designing & developing Infrastructure as code User Interface & API
You will work with Engineers coming from various Infrastructures areas (respectively from NETWORK, Identity & Access Management, Database teams) and from various application areas in order to help them developing customer oriented SELF SERVICES interfaces, reducing significantly Touch Time & Cycle time for our clients
You will be in touch with US & APAC Regions for converging approaches and combining efforts.
2. To support some CI/CD tools (among the list : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage…)
Required Technical SKILLS are:
· Good knowledge on:
Network : routing, IP
Servers/Systems : Windows, Linux
SGBD Oracle Database, MySQL, Mongo
· Strong experience with the following Tools/Software : Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Office Suite, Data modeling tool
· Strong experience with the following Framework : Hibernate, Spring, struts, bootstrap
· Familiar with Agile Methodology , UML, TOGAF
· Support knowledge on 1 or multiple tools : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage
Required Personal SKILLS are:
· Collaboration -- ability to work with multi-team framework, as an individual and a member of a larger group
· Communications -- writing skills, ability to articulate solutions in a concise manner, and presentation skills.
· Sense of responsibility ( critical environment for the business)
- English (read, spoken, written)