Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with knowledge of working with microservice, scalable enterprise systems. The successful candidate will form part of a talented and motivated agile team. They will have proven expertise in the delivery of mission critical applications with a great focus on teamwork and passion for developing quality solutions.
The role requires an understanding of the importance of standards-based UI development with AngularJS, as well as Java backend development, creating decoupled testable code and working with test suites. Analysis of code metrics, including technical debt and code coverage would be extremely desirable.
This role has huge potential to progress and high visibility from customers and other business departments.
The main responsibilities for the candidate will be:
- Perform technical analysis and developments for new requirements as well as problem resolution and incidents.
- Mentor and review the work and technical analysis of other team members.
- Develop high quality technical solutions within a continuous deployment and delivery environment focusing on business and product requirements.
- Developing front end applications with knowledge of UI best practices cand client workflow optimization.
- Contribute to the innovation of team processes and practices with particular attention on testing and product stability.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer in the following technologies
- HTML and CSS
- Backend development
- Java, SpringBoot
- Microservices architectures
- REST API development and specification, SOAP/XML
- Kakfa, Redis (valuable)
- Technical analysis and design
- Version control system (GIT).
- Testing / Quality: unit testing both front and backend, code quality analysis
- Team worker with willingness to learn from and teach others.
- Organised person who embraces new challenges
- Ability to communicate with product owners, understanding of the business domain and ability to propose solutions.
- High level in English (both spoken and written. Although not mandatory, it will be considered as high value for the candidate.)
As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work:
- Within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
- Have the opportunity to build strong and lasting business relationships and friendships from around the world.
- Have the opportunity in developing your career locally or within one of our beautiful working locations across the globe.