We are looking for 2 .Net Developers for our IT Development team in Romania!
In this role you will be part of a complex project that was started last year, being exposed to new technologies and concepts.
Most of the work will assume connectivity through API to existing platforms but will also represent decoupled applications, built with a specific purpose (Data Extraction, Data Processing, Data Quality, better project management, better data collection, automated decisions, etc.).
In this job you will work with Scrum methodology, in sprints of 3 weeks.
• Analyze requirements, understand and document any additional information needed and generate tech tasks per each requirement;
• Provide estimates per each requirement and refine them as the project is advancing;
• Analyze existing code, Design DB & code concepts, execute new code, perform unit tests;
• Prepare patch through TFS or any other code repository, including SQL changes (script);
• Work with QA for successful closure of each reported defect;
• Be available for Demo per Sprint: present intermediate achievements to product owner, run a Retrospective to improve process and velocity;
• Have a LOT OF FUN while doing all of these!
Technical skills needed:
• Back-end: .NET framework and above, C#;
• Database: Microsoft SQL ServerSQL programming: joins, stored procedures, functions, Database Design concepts: vertical/horizontal design, normalized db, triggers, indexes).
• 3-5 years of software development with .NET / C#;
• OOP and SOA (SOAP, RPC, REST) concepts general understanding (3 tier applications, scalability, performance concepts);
• Collaboration & Project Management frameworks general knowledge: Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall;
• Deployment & Configuration Management general processes, change management, documentation;
• QA basic knowledge (unit testing, performance testing).
• Very good English skills, good communicator and great estimation skills
• Great team player, sharing knowledge, documenting own work
• Ability to understand requirements/user stories and generate tech architecture and tasks out of these. Ability to communicate and ask questions in order to elliminate most of the assumptions and potential unclarities within requirements
• Ability to investigate legacy code for deeper understanding of existing implementation
• Auto didact, learns fast, passionate about new technologies and concepts
• Flexible schedule: availability for non-constant effort such as spykes of efforts around releases balanced with free time when requested
What would we offer?
• Great team
• Possibility to work-from-home (1/4 of the time)
• Various and challenging projects within an international framework
• Self-reliance and responsibility