Fulfillment Finance Analyst (m/f)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a Fulfillment Finance Analyst (m/f).
Job Reference #
The DP Services Fulfillment Finance Analyst provides credible financial analysis and data to the Field Services organization and Service Center of the GE Reciprocating Gas Engines business (Jenbach). The candidate is able to connect the financial data with operational drivers while being closely engaged with the Operational and Services finance teams.
• Responsible for global P&L of Field Services Fulfillment and cost allocation accuracy across the Regions
• Support business planning cycles (operating plans, blue prints)
• Monthly and quarterly analysis (. utilization levels and productivity savings on field service jobs being performed), including variance analysis vs. plan and PY's
• Prepare Key Fulfillment metrics (Fulfillment 5) such as Inventory, work in progress and operating costs per hour
• Budgeting and calculating internal labor rate and drive review of labor rates of Service provider(s)
• Lead cost reviews (bullet train) with Fulfillment Operations and drive cost management
• Perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation for the Field Service and Service Centre as part of the monthly/quarterly closing
• Maintaining contact with different foreign accounting teams
• Calculate and analyze standards of variable cost transactions for the Overhaul & Repair shop (OH&R) such as for labor and material.
• Support of Finance and Business ad hoc analysis / projects
• Support internal and external audit requests
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
• A few years of progressive finance experience, preferable in a complex, service or manufacturing environment
• Flexibility and can-do attitude, also considering peak periods
• Ambitious, pro-active, positive attitude and team player
• Fluency in English
• Experience working in a matrix environment
According to Austrian law job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EURgross monthly. Please note that this is the very minimum salary and will most likely be higher. The effective salary is based on the candidate's Qualification and Experience and will be negotiated accordingly.
• Strong analytical skills to make timely and accurate recommendations
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues
• Proficiency in Microsoft Software especially Excel
• Experience in international environment and working with Oracle a plus