Frontend WebDeveloper(Junior-Medium) temp remote
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Full time, Part time
English - Medium
, Romanian - Native
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
600 - 1000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We’re looking for a new member for our web development team. We’re most interested in a person who’s serious about web development, passionate about the web, willing to take pride in building web applications of various complexities using a diverse stack of technologies as requested by client. We’re most interested in a person who’s adaptable, willing to learn and grow.
Given current situation we require recruits to be able to attend interview via Skype or other video meeting apps. Also they should be able to work from their home during the pandemic, so they should have everything needed for a productive work space. We still prefer local candidates so after the pandemic we could all join together in the same office.
We are looking for long term relationship with our employees. Even if we've been on the market for more than 4 years we think ourselves as a startup because we're open to new technologies, we encourage innovation and accept suggestions from our employees. We develop projects for UK and US clients, but have our own projects with great potential in the back burner.
What you will do:
- PHP development (using industry best practices)
- WordPress (and other CMS) themes
- Support and maintain existing web applications
- Help on various complex projects with frontend needs
- Share technical knowledge with the team
- ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken)
- being responsible and proactive
- little to medium PHP knowledge
- advanced HTML and CSS knowledge
- little to medium database knowledge
- WordPress admin and setup experience
- WordPress theme development would be nice, but not essential
- willingness to learn and develop
Successful candidate revenue and extras:
- motivational salary to match experience
- meal tickets
- paid holidays transport and accommodation (for longer term employees)
- profit based bonuses twice a year (for longer term employees)
- Have you setup and configured yourself a WordPress site?
- Can you share a live website url where the frontend is mostly done by yourself?
- Please describe the most complex project you worked on and what your part was